Hourly Consulting Rate
Independent Consultant (Freelancer)
Having total 11+ years of experience in the design, development, and implementation support of SAP FICO applications and in core Accounting. Completed CO certification in ECC6.EHP6, with experience in configuration, testing, Enhancements and production support, currently working as Functional Lead for Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd.
• Working as S/4 HANA FICO Lead Consultant. • Doing current system study and mapping the S/4 solution for all the FICO functionalities. • Impl... Read more
For the CERPS W10 and W11 worked as a Functional Lead and handled the APAC region Global Rollouts. • In the rollouts I worked on base line and loca... Read more
• Working as SAP FICO consultant and lead consultant in shared services. • Along with the consulting work, I am also performing the project manag... Read more
Master of Business Administration (MBA) from VTU, 2006 from Bangalore, India...
SAP CO Management Accounting.. Read more
• Working as S/4 HANA FICO Lead Consultant.
• Doing current system study and mapping the S/4 solution for all the FICO functionalities.
• Implementing for 46 countries by studying all the local requirements and mapping them in S/4 HANA Private cloud environment.
• Activity involving in all the S/4 HANA integrations with Ariba, concur, work day with HCI (HANA cloud Integration)
• Actively working on ARIBA integration with S/4 HANA 18/09 system
• Configured DME payment file with CITI bank integration.
• Worked on Multibank connectivity (FSN) with S/4 system
• Working on Blackline integration with S/4 HANA system.
• Configured and executed the payment approval process in bank communication management.
• Configured the payment proposal approval process in S/4 HANA.
• Configured archive document types, DP document types, process types, process options, BDC’s and VIM Roles in open Text.
• Configured e-Invoice channels like Ariba network, Serengeti, Costar, GLSU and email .
• Trouble shoots the issues in inbound administration, configured the Chart of authority configuration for PO and non PO invoices.
• Actively involved in Vertex tax calculation process while PO and invoice posting.
For the CERPS W10 and W11 worked as a Functional Lead and handled the APAC region Global Rollouts.
• In the rollouts I worked on base line and localization requirement gathering along with the MAC’s and all the cut over activities in align with the global template.
• Sound S4/HANA knowledge and involved in one 16/10 S4/HANA POC.
• Working on major FICO enhancements to support the wave specific requirements.
• Delivering the change request through Rev Track and Solution manager.
• Involved in prototype of 16/10 S/4 HANA and configured new asset accounting, bank accounting and all the management accounting changes.
• Developed few BW based reports based on the business requirement.
• Preparing ALM test scripts and test cases for the quality testing, developed new test cases and created them in ALM for the test management approval.
• Developed a user exit to clear and move the sales revenue, customer discounts value fields postings in COPA for the non-saleable returns at the time of released to accounting.
• Developed a PPV report as per the business requirement.
• Addressed the Greek localization of maintaining the grease narration at the line item level for few document types.
• Enhanced the Badi ZFI_TRAN_DATE_DERIVE for Poland to derive the invoice date to derive the exchange rate in the system, for rest of the company codes as per SAP standard system will consider the posting date to derive the exchange rate.
• Doing the ad hoc enhancements globally to meet all country local requirements.
• Also worked on multiple enhancements in FICO in the integration with all other modules.
• Delivered all the enhancements through Rev Track (Solution Manager) process.
• Configured foreign currency valuation for their local business requirements.
• Configured a new VKOA control table based on the sales order reason code to differentiates the saleable and non-saleable returns.
• Developed a new purchase price and exchange gain or loss report for a report the real PPV.
• Worked on travel management and mini HR payroll related issues.
• Working as SAP FICO consultant and lead consultant in shared services.
• Along with the consulting work, I am also performing the project management activities like preparing timesheets for all the 35 consultants on the monthly basis.
• Preparing the weekly and monthly utilization reports for Belco as a part of monthly status call.
• As a Functional manager I involved in all the FICO issues for all the clients in shared services, participated in all the client meetings with respect to issues and weekly status calls.
• Created new internal order types and AUC asset classes in investment management as a part of new business requirement.
• solved the issues in travel management trip settlement and month end posting runs
• Performed the asset transfer from one asset class to different asset class.
• Actively involved and solved the FI-HR integration issues in the monthly payroll.
• Worked with third party systems like maximo and Biz talk applications with SAP integration for Belco, Maximo system will help to post the invoices and GL postings by calling the BAPI.
• Implemented profit centre accounting for Haverhill chemicals.
• Worked on AA-PM integration issues in the month end.
• Worked on electronic bank reconciliation issues, in Haverhill chemicals once APP has been done it will save the vendor payment details in SAP global directory, the same file will send by the AP to the bank (Bank of America), after payments bank will send the settlement file to client, to upload the same in SAP we developed a new Z program and back ground job has been scheduled to perform this activity automatically.
• Back ground job has been created and scheduled weekly for GR/IR clearing account.
• Handled the issues related to open item activation for few GL accounts in ECC6, EHP4 and above, worked on active splitting, passive splitting issues.
• Developed Z report for all the cost estimated products by using the KEKO and KEPH tables for Meda pharmaceuticals.
• Developed company code wise trail balance reports through report painter.
• Modified few COPA KE30 reports (brand profitability report & Customer wise quantity sold reports) as per the CFO requirement.
• Worked on few enhancements like bring the product hierarchy from CE1 table in GL line item display (FBL3N & FAGLL03), special field’s addition in FBL1N and FBL5N reports.
• Given support to all the CO month end activities for Meda pharmaceuticals, supported to all internal order month end activities.
• Worked on foreign currency valuation issues, vendor downpaymnet and clearing.
• Worked on reason code configuration and functionality in accounts receivables.
• Involved in technical upgrades (support pack) from support pack from EHP 4 to 6.
• Solved the issues related to actual costing run CKMLCP.
• Having sound knowledge on material ledger configuration and table level knowledge.
• Configured EDI 820 bank outbound interface by using the program RFFOEDI1 and CTX DME file formats for ICP client.
• GL, AP, AR and Asset Accounting are the sub modules that are implemented in FI.
• The AS IS study, Fit GAP analysis, Change Management and the implementation under ASAP methodology.
• Done the full configuration in GL/AP/AR and Asset Accounting.
• Unit testing and integration testing was done.
• Prepared the user manual and provided the user training.
• For uploading the master and open item LSMW template was prepared.
• The project is a SAP implementation with a team size of around 25 members. It has different modules such as FI, CO, MM, PP, PM, QM(Quality Management) and PS
• There are 2 SAP system landscape, Logistics system and Financials system (Hi-Fronts A). Logistics system is a full-fledged system where all the modules are implemented. The SAP financials system (Hi-Fronts A) will be implemented with only FI. The journal entries arising out of other modules in logistics system will be pushed to SAP financials (HiFrontsA system) for financial statements and global reporting. AR, AP, GL and AA will be operated from HiFrontsA system.
• Configured the CO-PM integration and created the master data required for operations confirmation like cost centers, activity types and cost center planning.
• Worked on Lock box configuration and process of EDI 820 inbound to payment and clear the customer open items.
• Performed the cut over activities, GL, vendor open items, customer open item, asset balances and matched the legacy Balance sheet with SAP balance sheet in profit center level.
• Involved in funds management TO-BE document preparation.
• Executed the funds management configuration.
• Creation of funds management master data like fund center, commitment item
• Developed different derivation strategies to do different FI, MM and PM postings
• Maintain the procurement budget and consumption budget through FMBB and released the defined budget
• Handled FM issues at the time of purchase requisition, purchase order, goods receipt, invoice verification vendor clearing and manual FI postings.
• Handled issues at the time of PM order creation, consumption against the PM order and settlement of PM order.
• Involved in Budget enters, budget transfers, budget supplements and budget transfers from one commitment to other commitment item in a fund center.
• As is and to be preparation for cost center accounting product costing, profitability analysis & inventory valuation.
• Blue print preparation and realization
• Prepared configuration document for product costing and COPA.
• Unit testing and integration testing
• Prepared LSMW for activity type, cost centers & cost apportionment structure in material master
• In Indorama product costing consists of joint production scenario.
• Involved in mass data upload from legacy to sap
• Involved in cut over activities like mass cost run and WIP data upload.
• CO-CCA (Cost Center Accounting) – including creating Cost Centers and hierarchies, cost center and cost element planning Creating Primary/ Secondary Cost elements, Assessment and Distribution cycles.
• Involved in cost center planning, plan cost splitting, plan price calculation & actual cost splitting actual price calculation, Statistical key figures & actual activity postings.
• CO- PC (Product Costing) – Product Cost Planning - Cost components structure for Cost of goods manufacturing stage, creation of partner versions, costing types, date control, quantity structure control, costing variants & valuation variants for Standard cost estimate.
• Configured source structure for co-products in material master.
• CO- PC (Product Costing) – Cost Object Controlling:
• Define results analysis versions, valuation methods (Actual costs), define line id’s, define assignments & define update for WIP calculation.
• Define variance keys, define default variance keys for plants, define variance variants & define target cost versions for variance calculation.
• Create allocation structure, create PA transfer structure for production variances & create settlement profile. In the order type for the process orders we enter the settlement profile which controls the settlement of the costs collected on the process orders.
• Created costing variants for manufacturing orders, which controls plan and actual cost in process order.
• Involved in CO and PP user training, in CO month end activities like copy of plan prices from the previous period, plan cost splitting, plan price calculation, actual cost splitting, actual activity price calculation, creation of assessment cycles and distribution cycles, revaluation of process orders, preliminary settlement for co products, WIP calculation, variance calculation, settlement of process orders and explanation of FI and CO entries in each step.
• Helped PP users to create masters like BOM, master recipe & resource
• For PP user’s creation and release of process orders, goods issue against the process order confirmation of process orders.
CO- COPA (Profitability analysis):
• Maintain value fields, maintain operating concern, define and assign valuation strategy, define access to standard cost estimate, assign costing keys to any characteristics, assign value fields, activate transfer of incoming sales orders, transfer of billing documents- Assign value fields and Quantity fields.
• Created PA transfer structure for posting direct FI postings to profitability segment.
• Developed derivation rules with profit center and division as per the client requirement.
• Created derivation rules in KEPC with point of valuation, record type & costing key.
• In transfer of incoming sales order define the SD condition types to COPA value fields
• Created PA transfer structure to flow production variances to COPA at the time of settlement of process order.
• Helped to users in creation and execution of COPA assessment cycle.
• Developed division wise profitability report (PSF, POY, DTY, FDY, CHIPS) and customer wise profitability report in COPA through report painter.
• Prepared user manuals for material master creation, CO month end activities & customer wise, division wise profitability reports in COPA.
• Performed FI roll out project independently for Indorama renewable limited (IRRL) and configured 3 company codes and current settings as per the business requirement.
• Indorama renewable limited deals with wind power generation having 3 manufacturing plants.
• Created new business areas, profit centers, cost centers and section codes as per the business requirement.
• Modified the existing validations as per the new business areas and profit centers.
• Created new validations to restrict the users to new company codes.
• Modified the asset configuration as per the business requirement for new company codes.
• Performed the FI user training to business users regarding new company codes.
• Helped to the business users to help in creation of master data and helped in internal orders settlement.
• Involved in support pack testing from level 8 to level 12 for new company codes.
• Tax procedure (TAXINN) and CIN Process verification.
• Configuration of Tax procedure
• Creating and assignment of accounting keys
• Creating tax codes and maintaining the condition records
• Verifying the Excise plant configuration settings with other functional consultants.
• Mapping GL accounts for Excise according to Excise transaction type
• Uploaded excise balances
• User training on excise transactions
• Updating and extraction of excise registers
• Taking the print of Excise registers
• Given training on excise utilization process to users
• Solved the issues on TDS accounts clearing through and TDS certificate printing
• Involved in TDS accounts clearing user training and created new tax codes for invoice and payments as per the user requirement.
• Performed the cutover activities like GL balance upload, vendor open balances, customer open balances and asset balances.
• Handled issues on Cost center accounting, internal order and profit center accounting.
• Solved the issues on product costing, COPA (Controlling profitability Analysis)
• Month end support for distribution & Assessment cycle execution, Actual activity price calculation, process order WIP calculation, variance calculation and Settlement.
• Involved in the issues related to internal order while creation of Purchase orders.
• Involved in Internal order settlement issues
• Maintained process notes for the issues, it gave feasibility to the users.
• Helped to the users in yearend FICO activities like number range maintains, carry forward of open commitment, carry forward activity rates and solved the issues which are related to CO-PP integration.
• Tracking the tickets that arise from the customers, giving solutions based on severity basis.
• Production support in General ledger, accounts receivables and accounts payables and asset accounting.
• Creating and updating of Financial statement version (FSV)
• Created new business areas and cost centers and tested scenarios.
• Handled issues on vendor invoice booking and manual clearing.
• Handled the issues on procure to pay and order to cash processes.
• Issues handled on automatic payment program (APP), Vendor down payments and down payment clearing.
• Creation of house bank and involved in APP (Automatic payment program) customization.
• Handled the depreciation run issues in month end.
• Solved the issues related to asset under construction (AUC) settlement to main asset.
• Helped to the FI users in asset yearend closing activities.
• Issues solved on Assessment cycle & Distribution cycle.
• Helping functional team to resolve issue without missing SLA’s and smooths flow of support activities.
• Participation of occasional conference with client regarding status of issues.
• Provided Post Implementation Support to the operational teams.
• Helping technical team in understanding the functional concept.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) from VTU, 2006 from Bangalore, India.
SAP CO Management Accounting