2012 - 2012
- Executed on various client requirements and maintenance projects in an accurate, timely, and detailed manner to continuously develop client relationships and ultimately increase customer lifetime value.
- Examined and reviewed clients’ operational processes and procedures in order to minimize the probability of fraud-related activities by collaborating with team members, managers, and partners in internal meetings.
- Maintained internal client database, analyses, and reports, in addition to verifying and documenting issues and resolutions to ensure high client retention rates.
- Collaborated with team members on a multitude of clients (corporations, partnerships, HUD, and non-profits) to verify and validate the accuracy and completeness of various projects.
2012 - 2014
- Develop and implement software utilization best practices to augment management’s corporate workflow productivity and efficiency by leveraging extensive knowledge of FileCabinet & ProSystem Engagement software systems.
- Establish familiarity with clients’ operational procedures to assist in identifying and determining key insights for actionable recommendations including separation of duties, checkpoints, and safeguards.
- Elicit client information in order to provide case-specific solutions by updating internal systems and databases, in addition to acting as central point of contact to respective internal and external parties’ account queries.
- Collaborate with internal staff and management team to assess and evaluate functional business risks by dissecting and analyzing client company’s in-house protection processes and methodologies.
2014 - 2015
- Worked closely with SMB's in industries ranging from whole sale distribution, manufacturing, eCommerece, and more, analyzing business requirements to better facilitate work flow mapping into Odoo's open-source, cloud based, ERP.
- Configured, customized, and implemented a suite of solutions with applications such as CRM, Sales Management, WMS, MRP, Accounting, Purchasing, E-Commerce and Website.
- Communicated and interacted with C level Executives conveying complex concepts and work flows related to their business needs and functions.
- Configured multiple complex Accounting/Finance requirements including customized financial reports (BS, P&L, Cash Flow), imported financial transactions (closing and opening entries), real-time accounting, standard, average and real costing.
- Compiled and outlined client functional and technical specifications for custom developments.
- Provided pre-sales assistance to vet project requirements, explain implementation methodologies, configure demonstrations, and set client expectations.
Sr. Business Analyst
2015 - 2015
- Took on a senior role training colleagues in advanced Odoo ERP functional and technical concepts while implementing larger more complex projects.
Professional Services Manager
2015 - 2018
- Recruited, trained, and managed a diverse team of 20+ Business Analysts implementing over 200 projects in a wide range of industries from wholesale distribution, manufacturing, professional services, and more.
- Streamlined, improved, and implemented new internal processes to ensure successful project implementations, communication across teams, and increased client satisfaction.
- Worked closely with the clients and the Odoo team to tackle complex implementations covering a wide range of business use cases.
Sales Account Executive
2018 - 2020
- Worked closely with prospects, analyzing their requirements, providing product demonstrations, discussing implementation methodology, and conversion into clients.
- Acted as their champion to help ensure a smooth implementation and experience with Odoo.
Learning & Development Officer
2020 - Present
- Organized and implemented a new and recurring two week intensive training for new hires focusing on their functional product knowledge, helping them develop a baseline understanding of PostgreSQL concepts and terminology, introducing them to Odoo's Quickstart Implementation methodology, building their presentation and demonstration skills, and working to instill them with self-efficacy.