Hourly Consulting Rate
United Arab Emirates
• B.Tech. currently working as SAP MM consultant with Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Mumbai.
• Over all 14+ years of experience with 6 years in the domain areas of external procurement & inventory management and 10 years in SAP MM consulting.
• Well equipped with knowledge across AS-IS study, gap analysis, solution designing to meet the functional requirement, blue print preparation, configuration, customization,cutover data preparation and end user training and post go live support.
• Good communication and coordination skills in fast-paced information technology situations.
• Expertise in Implementation, support, upgrade and various roll out SAP projects in different kind of industries including construction, jewelry, chemical and automobiles
SAP MM Skills
• Proficient in Material Management (MM) module of SAP R/3.
• Proficient in Procurement Cycle – Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Maintenance of Quotations, Vendor selection, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt and Invoice verification.
• Maintenance of Vendor Master, Material Master, Source List and Purchase Info Records.
• Customization of all type of mater data and procurement processes.
• Baseline configuration of creation and assignment to overall organization structure.
• Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements and custom designing solutions and troubleshooting any problems in the process.
• Good working knowledge in data migration involves gathering, consolidation, cleansing and uploading of master data from legacy systems and load data to SAP. Extensively worked in Unit testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, to validate business scenarios and in providing end user training and in handling production support issues.
• Good Knowledge of all the T-codes of purchasing activities and inventory management.
• Basic understanding of SAP WM module.
SAP Work Experience
Role and Responsibilities:-
• Understanding business and data in the legacy systems followed by SAP functionality and data requirements.
• Explaining users SAP Terminology
• Legacy data mapping into the BackOffice tool with mapping logic/rules, transformation and extraction rule creation.
• Preparing data validation template for users to validate transformed and extracted data
• Preparing LSMWs and Z – Programs (with ABAPers) to load data in SAP
• Working on Data Governance Report for sites that are active on SAP
• Educating new users from live sites on SAP Master Data maintenance requirements
• Carried out a Roll out for several GE sites across the Globe.
• Conducted the many business process simulation sessions with user at client location
Job Responsibilities - Purchase Department and Inventory management in Domain
Vendor Development in Raw Materials, Engineering Spares, Consumables items & fixed assets items.
Responsible for preparing Monthly reports for Materials Department.
Sending inquiry to the possible suppliers collects quotation from them, finalize the terms and conditions and arrange for trial supply for quality control approval.
Preparation of Purchase orders and forwarding the same to the suppliers with a copy of the same to Stores and Accounts Dept. for checking and accounting.
Follow up of released Purchase orders as per delivery schedule for continuity of production.
Co-Ordination with Quality and Assurance dept. and Stores Dept. to ensure whether they receive the right quality right quantity material or not in each and every supply as per purchase order.
Creating reports of inventory, accounting and purchasing.
Physical inventory across all storage level in plant.
Purchase of Engineering Spares as per Specification and developing new components and costing.
Giving Instruction to Stores dept. in the matter of Rejected material disposal.
Co-ordination with Stores and production departments to maintain inventory control of Raw materials, Spares and Packing materials.
Co-Ordination with Accounts department for releasing the payment to the creditors at the right time.
To involve in production departmental operations such as labor control, production changeover, controlling excess waste generation, merge number allotment, technical settings of machine parameters, production reports preparation and updates, supervision etc. on the shop floor area.
is one of the Sight holders of Diamond Trading Company (DTC), which is the world's largest and most effective distributor of rough, cut & polished diamonds and Gold Jewelers.
is a real estate company in India and is a part of the Godrej Industries Ltd. The company was started in 1990 and it is the first real estate company to have ISO certification.
they are connoisseurs of the imported marble industry in India have maintained their numero uno status as the Czarbles of the marble trade in the country. Their showrooms at Silvassa, Bhandup and Worli have become a one stop shop for exquisite marble from over 40 countries like Italy, Spain, Greece, Brazil, USA showcasing a range of more than 500 marble; thus offering a large variety of marbles to choose from.
Project Harmony established common processes on a common IT platform across the Mahindra Group. It will help individual group companies realize benefits in terms of exploited group synergies, enable growth and reduce costs, in addition to annual benefits in terms of improved efficiency and effectiveness. Team Project Harmony comprises of over 150 core team members from M&M, over 50 Lead SAP Consultants and over 150 Partner Consultants. This is one of the largest ‘Big Bang’ projects in the world – 42 Mahindra Group companies were Gone Live together on April 1, 2010.
4 YEAR COURSE from SGGS COLLEGE NANDED MAHARASHTRA